Friday 19 June 2015

Session Review From Panty Perv.

Thank you for an amazing Skype IM chat this evening Mistress. You made me realise my fetish for woman's panties and how just a glimpse of a thong turns me on. Mistress Cristal made me instantly aroused when she told me she was wearing a tight, sexy thong and she had been all day. She said that she would make me wear them all day over my head, after she had been wearing them all day! If only I could be so lucky, the chance to sniff and lick Mistress' thong! Mistress then allowed me to start masturbating, telling me how she would get me to wank into her panties after she had been wearing them. Obviously Mistress told me this was the closest a worthless panty perv like myself would ever get to tasting her sweet nectar, but this only made me more aroused! After lots of begging, Mistress let me cum on the condition that I cleaned it all up with my tongue. Which I did of course, wishing that it was in Mistress' thong where I could taste her sweet taste as well!

Thank you again Mistress, I hope my tribute is worthy enough of a picture of your sexy thong. 

Your Panty Perv 

No comments:

Post a Comment