Monday 27 June 2016

The dreaded "wasabi treatment".....

Ah, the moment chastity sub had long since been dreading. It was time to move his suffering up a few notches. Enter the "wasabi treatment"!


"When Mistress Cristal instructed me to purchase wasabi paste to be used in the next session I was to have with Mistress it immediately filled me with a feeling of deep anticipation and dread. Mistress has ordered me to use hot English mustard and hot Tabasco before on Her cock and balls and nipples and I have experienced and suffered the heat they generate. However wasabi has a reputation of being very hot to touch on skin so the knowledge that I would be experiencing this gave a deep feeling of dread and anticipation. I know that I am fully owned by Mistress Cristal and that I have no choice in what is done to me or my body as it is Mistresses to do with as she desires. I also know that any thought I have on anything is of no concern to Mistress as what is important is what Mistress desires or chooses.

When I went into the supermarket I was full of anticipation and when I picked up the wasabi all I could think of was how hot it would feel on me when used. It was 2 weeks after purchasing the paste that I had a session with Mistress. In those 2 weeks I was always conscious that the paste was there waiting to be used and was in dread of the feeling of it. All that time knowing I had no choice in how it was used as it was all Mistress Cristals choice. I could see the wasabi every day reminding me of what I was due to experience.

On the day of the session I had everything prepared and ready for Mistress Cristal to use in any way she chose. I was in complete trepidation and dread and fear of what was to come and excited in the knowledge that as I am the property of Mistress Cristal that I had to fully submit with no choice or concern of my thoughts.

The session was over an hour of suffering cock, ball and nipple torture for Mistresses amusement and pleasure. Throughout all the suffering I knew there was more to experience and I was in dread that it was going to be worse than I have ever experienced before. When Mistress instructed me to spread a generous amount of the wasabi paste onto a plate I was in complete dread and trepidation in fear it was going to be the worst heat I have ever been made to experience for Mistresses pleasure and amusement.

When Mistress Cristal instructed me to paint the wasabi paste with an artist paint brush generously over Her balls I knew I had no choice but to obey. Before hand the balls had already been made sore and very tender from the session. During the session I had them spanked hard with a wooden spoon before having 2 industrial clamps applied biting in hard and painfully. With the clamps attached I had been forced to do a minutes marching, a minutes jogging on the spot, 20 squats, 20 lunges with the left leg and 20 lunges with the right leg, can can for a minute and a minutes pogo jumping. Throughout all this the pain of the clamps bouncing around tugging hard on the skin of my balls was very hard and got worse with each second. After this I had a pin wheel run deep around the skin next to were the clamps were biting in which was a strong pain going right through me making me shake hard. After this the balls had been further softened by having hot wax dripped on them which as it hit areas were the clamps had bitten in and where the pins had dug in deep really stung hard. Once the wax was hardened every spot of it was removed by whipping hard with a leather belt. Before the paste was even applied my balls were really tender and sore. The heat from the wasabi as the brush touched my balls was like the flame from the candle being applied directly to them. The heat got worse and worse as my balls were fully coated in a thick layer of wasabi paste. They felt like they were on a hot plate with the heat gradually getting hotter and hotter bringing more tears to my eyes all the time.

I was then instructed to paint the paste onto my nipples. During the session they had also been made sore and tender by having clover clamps applied with 16 ounces of weights added to hang off them tugging them down hard before doing the exercises as above. As the exercising had intensified the swinging of the weights on the clamps had gotten worse making the clamps bite harder and tug sharper on my nipples. As the weights bounced up there was a moment of release of tension of the clamps on the nipples immediately followed by gravity forcing the weights back down increasing the pain of the biting of the clamps more and more. Do to the sweating from the exercise, pain and humidity the clamps slipped from the nipples which made them tug down hard on the nipples causing more pain than when they were put on. When I was allowed to remove the industrial clamps from my balls I had to place them on my nipples and as they were already so sore and tender from the weighted clover clamps the pain was tremendous. After Mistress gave me permission to remove the clamps the pin wheel was run over the nipples deep which was incredibly sharp and painful. As my nipples were already so tender and in pain I was in dread of the heat from the wasabi paste. As it was painted on thickly the heat also felt like a naked flame on them getting hotter and hotter and made me shake and sweat a lot more.

The heat from the wasabi paste coated on my balls and nipples was far worse than I had suffered from hot mustard and hot Tabasco and seemed to keep getting hotter and hotter with each second bringing more sweat and tears to my eyes. I had no choice but to endure it for as long as Mistress decided for her pleasure and amusement. My pain and suffering and discomfort was of no concern to Mistress as it is Her pleasure that is the principal goal.

I then had the vibrating butt plug inserted and put on its most intense setting. There was some pleasure felt from the vibrations but this was overwhelmed by the heat.

During the 2 weeks I had the wasabi I had been instructed by Mistress to undertake 2 hours tease and denial every day collecting my pre cum in a brandy glass with an extra 5 hour tease and denial the day before the session. Mistress made me take the full content of the glass into my mouth and keep it there until She said otherwise. It felt humiliating having a mouth full of pre cum being made to taste it for as long as Mistress wanted.

Mistress then gave me permission to wank but only by wrapping coarse sandpaper around Her cock and using that. It was a strange mixture of pain and discomfort from the heat burning my balls and nipples and the sandpaper rubbing my already tortured and tender cock mixed with pleasure from wanking after being on edge for 2 weeks solid and from the vibrating butt plug and shame and humiliation from having a mouthful of pre cum and tasting it all the time. After some hard begging Mistress was very kind to allow me to cum in the glass. I felt great pleasure from cumming which was immediately replaced with a reminder of how hot the wasabi was burning. Mistress then allowed me to swallow all the pre cum and then drink the full content of the glass followed by the humiliation of having to scoop every last part of the cum out with my fingers and lick them clean and swallow it all like I was hungry and thirsty for every last drop of cum like a cum hungry slut.

After the session I also had the humiliation of Mistress informing the whole world of my suffering and showing them pictures of my hot wasabi covered balls and nipples.

It was a relief to have permission after this from Mistress to remove the hot wasabi and apply cucumber to help cool my balls and nipples. It was the hottest they have ever been and the heat lasted for hours . Mistress also filled me with further dread by saying this appeared to be her weapon of choice now knowing how hot it actually is. I know as Mistress Cristal pet and property what is most important is Her pleasure and there is no concern for my thoughts on anything or my suffering in achieving this."

And since then; chastity sub has acquired another "instrument of torture"....keep your eyes peeled for what THAT might be....

No comments:

Post a Comment