Sunday 8 May 2016

Chasity Sub has his limits pushed to the max.

On Friday I really pushed chastity sub's limits when it came to delivering some delicious torture. Here's what he had to say:

I entered today's session with Mistress in trepidation as she had ordered me to harvest a good clump of nettles before and warned me that I would be suffering a lot today. I was also hard and excited knowing i was there to please and amuse Mistress.
 
I had to beg Mistress hard to be free from the restraint of the chastity cage that was restricting Mistresses cock. Mistress kindly allowed me permission to be free from the cage which felt so good to be free from the restraints holding in Mistresses cock. Mistress was not pleased that I was hard enough for her as it is important to be hard in her presence so to fix that I had to slap first the shaft of Mistresses cock then the head and then the balls very hard for her to make me harder.
 
Mistress then ordered me to put the industrial clamps on my balls and I was then informed that they had to remain on them for the full session. The clamps bite in really hard and deep into the skin and are extremely painful. I was then asked if I thought that I had slapped Mistresses cock and balls hard enough to please her and of course it can never be hard enough and Mistress agreed and made me slap her cock shaft and then the head harder. The slapping was far more painful with it making the ball clamps bounce up and down digging in harder.
 
I was then ordered to put 5 bulldog clips up each side of the shaft of Mistresses cock then thread string through them like I had not done before. This was to criss cross them like a shoe lace.Once this was complete I had to lift the cock up with the string which made the clips dig in harder tugging on the skin. Whilst I had lifted the cock up I had to light a candle and drizzle hot wax all over the underside of the shaft. I could feel the burning a lot. Whilst the wax hardened I was instructed to put on nipple clamps and put the chain between my mouth. This was really painful as it tugged the nipples up hard stretching them far. I was then instructed that the chain will remain in my mouth for the full session. I had to then lift up Mistresses cock with the string on the clips and grab a leather belt and whip the wax off it. This was the most painful I have ever had whipping wax off as to get it all off I had to whip hard which made the belt hit the clips and clamps making me feel the pain from the belt and further pain from the clips and the clamps biting in harder as they were hit. The cock, balls and nipples were really starting to sting and hurt a lot now.
 
Mistress then instructed me to undertake some exercise. First I had to march on the spot for a minute. This made the cock and balls bounce up and down making the clips and clamps bounce tugging harder at the same time making my mouth tug the nipples harder upwards stretching them further and further. I then had to jog on the spot for a minute This made the bouncing of the clips and clamps on the cock and balls far more painful and the tugging of the nipples upwards far harder. Then I had to pogo jump on the spot for a minute which made the cock and balls bounce up and down really hard making the tugging of the clips and clamps far harder whilst making the nipples stretch even further. Then I had to can can for a minute and the kicking of the legs made the cock and balls clips and clamps bounce all over the place and my mouth tug harder upwards on the nipples. Whilst I could feel the agony of the clips and clamps bouncing about tugging the cock and balls and my nipples being stretched further and further I could see Mistress highly amused  and enjoying my suffering which made the experience humiliating to suffer as well.
 
I was then allowed to sit down and remove the clips and then run the pin wheel over the grooves left in the cock which made the pin wheel feel even more sharper than usual. I had to then run the pin wheel over the balls around the clamps which made the pins feel ever sharper.
 
I was then instructed to put a big clump of nettles on the chair and sit on them. The stinging was excruciating and extremely uncomfortable. I then had to repeat the treatment on the cock and balls with the pin wheel over the grooves which made me squirm with the agony making the squirm harder on the nettles making them sting more. I had to then pour a generous amount of hot tabasco sauce over my balls especially close to the clamps. The burning was extremely hot and made me squirm further on the nettles. I then had to put a generous amount of the sauce all over the cock head rubbed in. Again the burning heat made me squirm more on the nettles.
 
I was then allowed to remove the nipple clamps but the relief was short lived because I was instructed to run nettles over the left nipple and then the right one. The stinging was really painful and when I had to put the clamps back on and put the chain back in my mouth it made the biting of the clamps and the stretching seem far more painful than ever before. I was then instructed to rub nettles all over  the shaft of Mistresses cock and my balls especially close to the clamps. The stinging was agony.
 
I was then allowed to remove the clamps after begging very hard and I thought the session was being finished but Mistress was not finished. I know that only Mistress can decide when I have had enough suffering and I have no choice in it. I then had to run the pin wheel deep over the grooves left by the clamps which made the pins seem sharper than they ever have been. This was followed by rubbing hot sauce into the grooves which was agony.
 
I was then ordered to put my chastity cage back on. Mistress timed this and said it took over 2 minutes which was not pleasing as it is difficult to get it back on when my cock has been made hard for Mistress and is then in agony. Mistress informed me that if I did not improve this then the torment might have to increase which is already a lot.
 
I was then instructed to post pictures showing the results of my torture which is extremely humiliating as the whole world can then see my intimate suffering and pictures. It is extremely humiliating knowing the whole world knows what happens to me and can see my intimate details and it is humiliating knowing Mistress can order me to show whatever she wants to whoever she wants and I have to obey no matter how humiliating.
 
After today's session my cock and balls are tingling and itching painfully and everything is heightened more from my cock and balls being so sensitive from hours and hours of tease and denial. My balls and cock head are burning hot from the heat of the sauce. I am on the edge and leaking more pre cum from seeing Mistress amused and pleased making me even more frustrated and desperate for permission to cum. My ass is tingling and itching like mad. My nipples are extremely tender, itching like mad and feel stretched further out. I know I will be feeling this for a long time. I feel extremely embarrassed and humiliated from doing all this for Mistresses pleasure and having to share with the whole world who Mistress allows to see everything of me. I am also very glad that Mistress said she was very pleased as I know I suffer the pain, agony and humiliation for her pleasure.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment