Sunday 8 May 2016

Sissy Transformation Sessions.


Ready to take the plunge and unleash your inner sissy? Then it's time for you to get serious about it! I have the prefect opportunity for you to do this with My Sissy Transformation sessions. Grab your pretty lingerie and dresses; make up, wigs and hair accessories and begin your journey into finding the REAL you - the prissy little girl who's just screaming to get out!

During the session; I will instruct you in exactly how I want you to you dress for Me. You will show off all your girlie outfits and I will be choosing the one I feel most suitable for you. And then I will watch as you put it on. You will put on a wig and follow My instructions as I tell you how I want you to make up your face. The aim is to make yourself pretty for Me and as feminine as possible. Perhaps your little sissy-clit will also be locked away during this transformation. That all depends on how much you play with it. If the answer is "a lot"; then it will be a long time before you sissy clit sees the light of day again.

You will be made to speak like a girl; to walk like a girl and even curtsey like one. If I'm feeling extra sadistic; I may even have you dance like a pretty little girl - all for My amusement. And if your transformation pleases Me; at the end of it I will give you a pretty name for you to call yourself whenever you are serving Me.

Sissy Transformation sessions last around 25 minutes and are carried out via Skype at a cost of £25. 
To book when I am available; simply email Me at the address below:

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment