Saturday 19 December 2015

THE TUNEFUL WANKER.

I have a small-dicked little wanker who has called Me a few times on AdultWork DirectChat and he likes to couple small penis humiliation with a nice tuneful twist.

Not only does his little dick resemble an acorn glued to his torso; but he likes to attach little bells around it - emphasis on the little - so I can hear when he dares to touch his little worm.

Now in the spirit of the season; I decided that the bells were to be used not just as an alert to his self-abuse; but for musical effect. So when he called Me this afternoon he was instructed to take a nice generous amount of poppers, before wanking away to the tune of Jingle Bells. I think My laughter ringing in his ears drowned him out!

Next came a rendition of The Twelve Days of Christmas; but the poor little pin dick only got to "5 golden rings" before he was squirming around in desperation to cum. That's hardly 12 days of Christmas at all!

So to round off; I had him "play" Me a rendition of Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade - which he jingled away to dutifully. My intention was to make him scream out "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" at the point of orgasm; but sadly he got a little too over-excited on the second verse and shot his load all over a plate. His punishment for that was licking up every last drop - My version of festive eggnog. Since pin-dick likes a drop of eggnog at Christmas; he had no trouble licking up every last drop! Still; I think even Noddy Holder would be entertained by that version! 

No comments:

Post a Comment