Thursday 3 December 2015

Squeal little piggy!

Pain is pleasure! Yes, that is YOUR pain is MY pleasure. Torturing a worthless piggy slave is really quite exquisite. But when I torture a very vocal piggy - well that makes the whole experience even more enjoyable!

Take for example the piggy I tortured this afternoon. Piggy by name and piggy by nature - not only does he "make it rain"; but under My skilled instructions; he even squeals like a piggy. I have to turn down My speakers before the neighbours worry somebody is being murdered. Well not quite - only tortured...

Piggy managed to find himself some nettles this afternoon. And after I made him thoroughly compliant through the use of poppers; I had him riding a gigantic dildo and wanking his little willy with a nice big handful of nettles. Oh the bloody-curdling screams coming from him! So entertaining. And while his screams where ringing in My ears; My sadistic laughter was ringing in his ears.

He rubbed those nettles on his pathetic dick so vigorously. As he was doing so; I could see it physically shrinking from the pain. I asked him if he wanted to cum today; to which he replied he wasn't able to - the pain from the nettles was too much for him. That's okay - I wasn't planning on allowing him to cum in any case. Far more fun to leave him frustrated!

Nettle torture definitely is among My favourite forms of torture. Not only is it intensely painful in the first instance; but it's so long lasting. Piggy's little cock will be stinging and throbbing for the rest of the evening. And then of course comes the infernal itch. Nettle stings itch like a bastard when they're healing. Little piggy will be fighting not to put his hand down his trousers to have a good scratch. Instead; he'll be squirming in even more discomfort. How humiliating for him! Of course if he does give in and scratch that itch; everybody will think he's caught himself a dose of crabs! Perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment