Thursday 3 December 2015

Foot Lovers Paradise - Skype Foot Worship Sessions.


You will find My feet and My toes impossible to resist. I'm very proud of them and I always like to keep them in tip top condition. My toe nails are always brightly pained and set off My silver toe rings to perfection. And how wonderful it would be to feel My soft toes being pushed into your mouth?

Whether it be via a private booking or via AdultWork; I always conduct My foot worship sessions via Skype. This is because the session is done entirely POV - meaning you are "placed" exactly where you should be - at My feet. 

My feet are at the lowest part of My body - and it is because of that; I encourage foot worship. A lowly slave should always be prepared to worship the lowest part of My body. It is all he is good for.

But don't ever imagine that I will give you this little treat without some effort on your part. Worshipping My Superior claws is both an honour and a privilege and you should always remember that. And because it's an honour and a privilege; you must never take it for granted. Beg Me well; and I will consider allowing you to drool over My pretty little toes. Worship them well; and it won't just be your mouth drooling over them! What would you do to have the opportunity of your cum soaking between My glorious digits? I know your little winky is already throbbing and twitching at the mere thought of it....

I absolutely LOVE foot worship. I adore the thought of a hot, wet, subservient tongue sliding in and out of My toe gaps and along My soft, sexy soles. It really is the most exquisite feeling. Even better is the feeling of total power it gives Me; to see you crouched down; adoring My feet and begging for the pleasure they are more than capable of giving you. Of course before you get that pleasure; you have to earn it...

So are you ready to earn it? Are you ready to give it your all to be at the total control of My Superior feet? Are you ready to lose yourself in their heavenly scent? Come and show Me. Book to worship them via Skype by sending Me at email at the address below. Tell Me why you deserve this honour and I will consider your request. And if you please Me; you'll enjoy seeing My feet at your eye-level on webcam. You'll enjoy being hypnotised by them as you fall deeper and deeper into submission - and learn that your place really is at My feet.

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment