Monday 1 July 2013

I HATE Free Preview!

Yesterday was My first day back to camming after a few days off due to the summer cold, and despite the fact that I had quite a few good slaves, free preview in directcam was plagued by idiots.

First came a troll who demanded a session in free preview because "he doesn't pay for these things." Then you're clearly in the wrong place because no service provider on Adultwork will give her time away for free!

Then came an idiot who emailed Me via adultwork with his session request. I responded, and he came back to say that he couldn't take Me seriously - then why email Me and waste My time?

And finally, came a very rude and disrespectful pond-life on DirectChat, who claimed he wanted to serve Me, and yet refused to address Me in the correct subservient manner. When I demanded that he address Me as Mistress, I was met with a rather rude response of "yeah, whatever." His call didn't last long. And when he then came into Directcam to try and "endear" himself to Me, I told him why I had hung up on him, and that he wouldn't ever get the opportunity to speak to Me again.

Honestly, some of these cretins must think I'm stupid. I don't put free preview on for very long, an hour at the most, just to let My regulars know I'm around. It's often abused by freeloaders and those who quite frankly get off on being abusive. The message is simple; if you don't want to pay, and don't want to show Me some respect, then move along, because I aint interested!

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable idiots! So sad that you are plagued by such. Certainly you deserve more respect Mistress!

    ReplyDelete