Saturday 20 July 2013

First Slave On Niteflirt!

Yesterday I look My very first call on Niteflirt and absolutely loved it! It was from a slave who had two particular fetishes, one of which being punishment writing.

He particularly loves British Dommes who give out writing tasks, such as lines, as punishment. He talked about how he has written lines before, but only 150. To Me that's pathetic - because Cuntweasle has been given 2000 lines before - and had to do them by a certain deadline.

So I told slave all about Cuntweasle's experience, how he has to spend hours writing out the lines - sometimes long and complex lines until his hand aches. And as I explained, I do punish mistakes - grammar, spelling, generally tidiness of the work. Slave absolutely LOVED this and came very very hard!

Another fetish he has is wellies. If he sees a girl in wellies he just goes weak, and has asked if I will ever wearing My wellies on cam for him.

On the days I do offer cam on Niteflirt I will be doing that for him - I'd rather like to see him drooling over them!

I'm sure he will be reading this entry, so this is for you slave!


1 comment:

  1. That is me!!! How cool. Thank you miss.

    ReplyDelete