Thursday 18 July 2013

Foot Worship Thursday!

Today I have a treat for all you feet fans out there. Having freshly pedicured My feet, painting My toenails a very sexy and glossy black, I will be offering foot worship sessions via webcam through Skype and Yahoo this afternoon. I will have selection of shoes available including wedge sandals, flip flops, and open toe platform heels. And of course, you can worship My bare feet too!

I will be available to take your bookings from 2.30pm.
You will be able to Cam with Me and enjoy My feet for £1.30 per min (minimum booking length 10 mins) and you may pay for your session via Amazon Gift voucher.

To book, simply send an email to: mistresscristal@mail.com advising of the length of booking you require, and I will come back to you with details of the amount of tribute required.


No comments:

Post a Comment