Tuesday 2 July 2013

The Cristal Domme Is Now On Niteflirt!

I have some very exciting news dear readers - I am now available on Niteflirt!

Since Niteflirt finally started accepting Flirts from overseas, I went ahead and created My profile yesterday. It is not yet live, but you are still able to call Me while it is reviewed. To call, all you need to do is click the "call now" button on top right of My website - when I am available.

There is no need to book, you simply dial the number and you are connected to Me to enjoy the Fetish experience of your life. Calls cost $1.99 per min (that's £1.31 in pounds sterling), billed discreetly to your debit/credit card.

Once My Niteflirt profile is live, which will hopefully be later today, you will be able to view it by clicking on the link below:


So keep checking back as to when I am available and let your fingers do the dialling!

No comments:

Post a Comment