Monday 8 July 2013

New Laptop Fund Has Begun!

Ok, the time has come to admit that I DESPERATELY need a new laptop before this one dies completely - and then that will be a disaster. It's already on life-support as it is!

I have seen the exact one I'm after on Amazon at a really good price of £352.85 and YOU can help Me to purchase it sooner rather than later!

If you do want to help then you may send Amazon Gift Vouchers of any amount in POUNDS STERLING to mistresscristal@mail.com. Everyone who is kind enough to donate to this much-needed purchase will receive a public mention and a signed photograph for free! Yes, that's a free signed photograph for you to do whatever you like with - and I think I know exactly what you will be doing with it, you naughty boys!

So please, do give generously and help towards My new laptop fund today!


No comments:

Post a Comment