Saturday 8 August 2015

Mistress Has Openings.


I am currently taking applications from slaves wishing to serve via WEBCAM. You will be aged 21 or over and able to commit to at least one 20 minute webcam session per week. You will be intelligent, educated, honest and dedicated. You will aim to serve with only Mistress in mind; never yourself and will understand that your needs are not important. Indeed; your needs will only be acknowledged after My needs are met. 

I consider Myself to be a very elite Dominatrix - which means I will only take on slaves who are articulate, genuine and 100% open to learning what it takes to serve a Superior Female. Serving Me is not a chore. It is a privilege; and you will keep this in mind in your initial application and beyond.

Not all will have what it takes to attract My attention. But the lucky few who do will enjoy embarking on an exciting journey of not only servitude; but self-discovery. You will learn things about yourself which you never knew existed; and you will be given the opportunity to embrace this new found knowledge as I peel away the layers. Your sub-conscious will be opened to new thinking and you will achieve a sense of pride in not only pleasing Mistress; but also enjoying the psychological gifts I will enable you to discover. 

But be aware that this comes with an element of obligation on your part; and you will be expected to give yourself to Me of your own free will - entirely. And while I of course acknowledge and respect your hard limits; understand that freedom of choice does not apply to you. It is your duty to obey. Whatever command I give you; you will obey. Whatever task I set you; you will obey. Whatever demand I make of you; you will obey. Your submission will be complete and unrestrained. And as you continue on your journey; you will find that it becomes second nature. You will not WANT to live any other way.

Can you handle this new way of life? Do you have what it takes to turn My head and elicit My consideration? If so; you may apply in writing at the email address below. Your application will brief but well written. You will tell Me a little about yourself; but more importantly; you will tell Me WHY I should consider you. Do not be tempted to be obsequious - I am intelligent and will instantly see through that. You will start your application process as you mean to go on - respectful, to the point and professional. I will not settle for anything less.

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment