Saturday 1 August 2015

Punishment for Naughty Schoolboy

I had a very naughty boy who need to complete a "schoolboy assignment." I am very fond of the more "traditional" punishments. And this boy completed his punishment very well. To protect his privacy; he has elected not to have his pictures published. But I am more than happy to share his written report with you:

This was my first report for Mistress Cristal and I was keen to impress. I sent my application and awaited excitedly and expectantly for Her reply. When the email arrived  I opened it and quickly read through the instructions. I smiled a nervous smile. The assignment contained everything I could have wished for - lines, corner time, spanking and wearing uniforms, but there was a lot of everything. And it all had to be documented.
 
I started with the lines, neatly drawing a margin and numbering each line. It was only a short line, but it took time, and the more I wrote the more my hand began to ache. I never seemed to be getting close to the end.. 50.. 100...150..200...250...260,,,270,,,280,,290,,,,30. Complete at last. 
 
I took some pics and moved on to the next tasks.
 
Firstly to put on my best school uniform. I have many but chose the most appropriate. ironed white shirt, white y fronts, grey punishment shorts (they have a 2 inch inside leg), grey knee socks with a red trim, plimsoll and a tie. I dressed and took a picture for Mistress.
 
next the first spanking - 50 spanks on each cheek with the hand.
 
I lowered by shorts and pants and assumed the position. I was surprised how hard I could spank with my hand and soon felt my cheeks beginning to glow. When the 50 were complete, I bent over in front of the camera, checking how red my cheeks were and too a pic. The cheeks were nicely pink.
 
Next 50 spanks on each cheek with the wooden spoon. This is the best self spanking implement as it is light, but gives a good thwack and the handle allows good leverage. From the first spank I winced as the tenderness from the hand spanking was inflamed by the spoon, I was soon grimacing and was grateful when the last strokes had hit. Again I bent over and took a picture of my increasingly red behind
 
Next was the dreaded slipper (I actually used a plimsoll). This is what was first used on me at school and I have hated it ever since. The plimsoll is white with a thick rubber sole. The first strokes made me yelp and I was soon struggling with discomfort. The strokes kept coming and I was determined to hit as hard as possible as I knew Mistress was expecting a very red behind. Hopefully, I wont have disappointed, I was genuinely in pain after these 50, and the picture shows a very, very red bottom.
 
Finally the strap.
 
Not pleasant. My backside was sore and tender and each stroke of the strap seemed to make the pain 10 times worse . I really struggled to complete these strokes, such was the pain, but I knew the pain would be worse if I failed Mistress so I continued, so relieved when the task was complete. Another picture should show how red and sore I was.
 
Finally an hours corner time for reflection. Hands on head, shorts and pants down, I stood for an hour, the time passing oh so slowly. I was still sore but content that I had completed my tasks.
 
I now have to hope that Mistress is as pleased 

No comments:

Post a Comment