Friday 14 August 2015

SESSION REVIEW FROM CHASTITY SUB

Here's a review from chastity sub - yes we had a very enjoyable session today!

Mistress this is my session report as instructed.
 
I arrived at the session feeling highly frustrated. It is 2 weeks since I was last allowed to cum by Mistress. In those 2 weeks I had endured intense cbt and teasing leaving me feeling on the edge and sensitive all the time. Before the session I was already feeling ready to cum and highly sensitive and frustrated needing permission to cum. All the teasing over the 2 weeks has left me so sensitive and getting hard more than usual which adds more to the frustration.
 
After begging for release from the chastity cage Mistress allowed me to release my cock from it. The feeling of it being free from the tight restraints was very good. I knew the feeling of comfort would not last after being informed of it by Mistress. I had to make sure my cock was hard enough for Mistress as I have to be hard for Mistress all through the session. My cock was getting more tender with each hard slap from the wooden spoon hitting it all over the shaft and head. Then my balls had to be as tender with hard slaps from the wooden spoon too. Because my cock and balls were so sensitive already the slapping made them very tender.
 
Then with 10 bulldog clips on my balls with string through and 4 on my foreskin with string through as well I could feel them really biting into my flesh. I was then made to stretch first my balls out pulling the string very hard and then my cock pulling the string out very hard. This made the biting of the clips more intense as I could feel them tugging one way and my cock and balls pulling back on them.The pain was more intense when I was forced to stretch my cock out hard and then slap it with the wooden spoon again. More pain followed as I stretched my balls upwards and slapped them hard on the back. When slapping my cock and balls stretched out it made them pull harder on the clips making it even more painful. When I was allowed to remove the clips there is a further biting sensation as they are removed.
 
Mistress then wanted me to do some exercise and the outfit she made me wear to do this was nipple clamps and a ball parachute with all my weights on it. This is the first time I had so much weight on my balls and I could feel them tugging them down as well as the clamps digging hard into my nipples. Exercise consisted of marching then jogging on the spot, squats, lunges and star jumps. Each exercise made the weights swing tugging harder on my balls and the clamps to jiggle biting harder on my nipples with each one. The exercise left me even more tender and sensitive. As I could see Mistress laughing at me highly amused at watching me suffer for her amusement this made it more humiliating.
 
After the exercise Mistress was not happy that my cock had gone softer so I was made to make it hard again. First hitting it hard with the wooden spoon and when that did not get it hard enough I had to then wank it hard using sandpaper rubbing hard into it until I was fully erect.
 
My balls were warmed up with tabasco sauce rubbed all over them making them burn and then decorated with 24 clothes pegs which I could feel biting in hard and then 2 light weights were added to the chain of my nipple clamps tugging them down and making them bite hard into my nipples. Hot wax from a candle was then drizzled all over my cock as I felt it burning hot. Whilst the wax cooled I had the chain from the nipple clamp pulled high upwards then stretched in front of me and then tugged downward before being pulled rapidly from left to right. This made my nipples even more sensitive and sore. Once the wax had hardened it was all removed by slapping my cock hard with a leather belt until it was all removed. Once it was all removed my cock was more tender and sensitive.
 
I was then subjected to more teasing. Firstly I put my middle finger into my ass to massage my prostrate. This had the effect of making my cock dance and leak a lot from the milking. Then I replaced my finger with a butt plug filling my ass. Ass play is something Mistress has recently added into our sessions and I know I have to endure whatever pleases her and take whatever she wants me to in my ass and undertake any sexual act that pleases and amuses her. A vibrating dildo was then pushed into my perineum at full power circling around it making my cock dance and leak more. The hitachi wand replaced the dildo which was even more intense teasing making me leak and dance a lot more. The wand was then used on full power on the plug making it vibrate inside my ass milking me more. Whilst this was happening I had to wank my cock with  a finger and thumb. I was on the edge all the time feeling very sensitive but I did not have permission to cum so as I was made to wank faster I was struggling and suffering holding it back no matter how ready and desperate I was to cum. I was on the edge for a long time and then denied permission to cum as Mistress had said I am to be in chastity for a month and this is only half way there.
 
I was allowed to remove all the pegs. There is a pain in removing them as well. I was then made to put the chastity cage back on. As my cock was hard and sensitive and on the edge it was a real struggle to get it on over my cock which really amused Mistress.
 
I was then allowed to remove the nipple clamps but have to keep the plug in my ass for an hour. I was then reminded that Mistress wants me in chastity for a month and that she owns when my cock and when I am allowed to feel pleasure and when I have to endure pain and that I have no say in the matter and have to do  anything that Mistress desires to please and amuse her,
 
As I write this I have constant reminders of the session in that my balls are full, blue, burning, tender and sore, my cock is tender, sore and sensitive and my nipples are stretched and tender. My cock is hard and throbbing and very restrained in the cage whilst it is leaking a lot and I can feel my ass filled as Mistress desires it to be. I am right on the edge of cumming, leaking a lot of pre cum, constantly hard and desperate to cum. I am frustrated from the need to cum so often but I know that Mistress is the only one that can allow that to happen and the feeling that I am so desperate now and Mistress has told me it will be another 2 weeks makes it so frustrating as I am so ready to cum now and I have no choice. I am so desperate to cum that my cock and balls ache all the time from the need and the frustration and I would love permission from Mistress to relieve this desperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment