Sunday 17 May 2015

Education for idiots.

There are some days when you're on cam and it's just great. Busy, busy busy - lots of good, well-mannered boys eager to serve. And they serve well; knowing exactly what is expected of them. You finish your cam sessions for the day feeling happy and satisfied, and looking forward to the next day.

And some days you get on cam and you're plagued by idiots. I'm not just talking the odd one or two. I'm talking one after another. They're in the droves, like a plague of locusts all flocking to My cam room with the most ridiculous of "suggestions" in how they may best serve Me:

"Miss, will you measure my huge dick?"
"Mistress, will you fuck yourself while I wank?"
"Give me a free preview Miss, then I'll take you private."
"Yo bitch, you're gonna be my slave."

And the list goes on...each one more stupid than the last. I spend the whole time with My finger hovering over the "kick" button.

Then they're at it on twitter....

"Miss, follow me please..."
"Will you pls follow?"
"I wanna be your friend!"

I don't need your friendship...I have friends..and I didn't find them by begging strangers on twitter.

So here's a few "pointers" to hopefully slap the idiot out of you.


  1. I don't follow back unless you are a) owned by Me or b) have made a tribute...period.
  2. I'm not interested in your dick. I don't care about it...it is not important to Me.
  3. There is a reason why I advertise Myself as "Dominant" ...I'm NEVER submissive.
  4. There are no "free previews" or "try before you buy". My attention is not for free. If you want it - pay for it.
  5. "Hey" is not the way to greet Mistress. "Hey" is for horses.
  6. Neither is "bby, honey, sexy, sweetie, bb, babe, or gorgeous."
  7. Free preview is not for explicit chat. I will tell you this ONCE and ONCE only - then you're gone; never to return.
  8. Serving Me is about My needs. Only when you have pleased Me will I consider your needs.
  9. I wear what I like on webcam. I'm not about to change into something else because it's what you want. What you want isn't important.
  10. I'm not here to make you cum. I may consider allowing you to cum IF you please Me. Don't assume you'll always be allowed relief. Your relief depends on how well you serve Me.
  11. "I'll do anything you want" is FUCKING BORING. If that's how you think you can serve then you're not worthy of My attention. Those who say they will "do whatever I want" are kicked out of My cam room, never to return.
  12. I don't do text speak. If you're too lazy to properly string a sentence together, then you're too lazy to serve Me.
  13. My AdultWork profile is there for you to READ; not just look at the pictures.
  14. No I don't meet...and anyone who asks this clearly hasn't done their research...the result of which will be them being blocked.
Finally here's the answer to the most annoying question:

"Mistress, do you get naked?"


No comments:

Post a Comment