Monday 4 May 2015

Insta-Dommes are SOOOOOO Predictable!

Just like the wildlife begins to creep out of the woodwork after a long winter sleep; at this time of year, the instadommes creep out of the woodwork in a pathetic attempt to get rich for summer. It really is that predictable. As soon as the weather starts to warm up; out then come.all the "fuck you pay me" girls - girls who haven't a clue about Financial Domination or BDSM but think they are deserving of a piece of the action. Yeah, you have a wishlist, you have a webcam, you have a paypal account - hey, it's an easy way to make money, right?! WRONG!

In the last week, I've lost count of the amount of silly little girls, boasting about how they have paypal and demanding "piggies" to send them cash. And in the last week; I've shaken My head at these stupid girls who will very soon find a nasty surprise when they try to log in to their "overstuffed" paypal account. That money they've conned genuine subs out of - all gone - Paypal have their grubby mits on it and won't be giving it back. Neither will they be giving back their Paypal account due to permanent limitation. Yes, don't say I didn't tell you so.

I reckon I'll be a tad older than God before some of these girls understand - PAYPAL DOESN'T ALLOW PAYMENT FOR ADULT SERVICES. I must tweet this out on a weekly basis - and it goes in one ear and out of the other...

But then when you look at the tweets some of these girls send out; it really doesn't surprise Me. A fellow Genuine Domme (Thanks @Mistress_Summer!) pointed one out last week. "pay me pigy, I want this dres." Yes love - very good - now go back to school - elementary school that is.

What gives these girls the right to get a piece of the action? They haven't done their research, they know nothing about etiquette and they certainly haven't learned about safe play. "Oh if I injure a sub through My own ignorance; it's not my problem." Err actually it is...and yes you can be sued.

The funny thing is that I see a lot of these insta-dommes posting about how they've had their time wasted by some fake piggy. Well that's because you're asking for your time to be wasted. Your tweets scream desperation. These "piggies" can see you're desperate - and they're think "oh hell yeah, I gotta have some fun and mess with this bitch!" And that's exactly what they do. They have got one over on you because you've let them - because you haven't done your research and you don't have the experience to see a time-waster coming.

The amount of times I've had a fake fin-sub waste My time in 13 years - twice. Even recently, I had one purchase a load of gear from My amazon wishlist. Before he'd finished I KNEW he was going to cancel those items. I just knew. You get a sense of it when you're experienced. It's not anything they say or do. You can just TELL. So it didn't surprise Me that 2 days later; when I logged on to My amazon account, I found that he'd cancelled those purchases. I saw it coming - which is why he didn't get any attention from Me. Not an ounce. I didn't lose anything and yet he lost the chance to serve a real Domme. Nevermind; a nice insta-domme will surely take care of him...for free...because she'll not have the common sense to wait for his gifts to arrive before she gives him her attention.

I also see instas tweeting to eggs on twitter - "pay me fucker!" Yeah, there's a reason why this person has an egg avi - it means they can't be bothered to make their profile interesting - why on earth would they be bothered to interest you? And why are YOU approaching THEM? I mean why don't you just head out on the street with the begging bowl - it amounts to the same.

And stop bullying these "piggies" submit to you. Servitude is either given or it isn't - accept it!

These insta-dommes are doing a complete disservice to the scene. Those subs who have only ever served an insta-domme, and have suffered a poor experience; sadly assume all Findoms are the same. We aren't. Those of us with the experience and knowledge about Financial Domination will explore the fetish properly - and you'll be more than happy to serve us over and over again. In fact; we don't need to hurl insults and abuse to make you serve us. You will enjoy serving us willingly - and without any prompting.

And what of the genuine subs who have been unfortunate enough to fall victim to an insta-domme? It really isn't fair to insult a submissive's intelligence by claiming to be something you are not. Not only are they paying you; but they are also putting their trust in you. If all you're going to do is stumble blindly through the fetish, having no real clue of what it entails; then you have no business to be in the scene. You're letting down your slave and you're letting down yourself.

You're just going to help the fake finsubs to breed. Just like you think it's "easy money" they think you are "easy prey". Financial Domination isn't easy money - but fake your way though it and you WILL be easy prey.

If you're willing to learn, put in the effort, and do your research; you'll be welcomed into the scene with open arms. The more experienced Dommes will be happy to help you and offer advice. However; if you're a nasty little brat, who thinks the world owes you a living because you look good on webcam - stay way. You are not wanted - by Genuine Dommes and subs alike! 

No comments:

Post a Comment