Tuesday 26 May 2015

New NiteFlirt Lines - Pure Phone Filth Line & Fetish Exploration Line.


Enjoy phone sex? Like to chat to a woman who is in full control and knows exactly what she wants AND how to get it? The you'll enjoy My new NiteFlirt Phone Sex line! 

Yes, this is for boys who love the idea of chatting dirty with a woman who loves to be in control. I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do to you, and how much you're going to love it. And you'll be pleasuring Me in any way I desire. 

I am very skilled in the art of filthy phone sex. I have been in the industry for approximately 16 years and I guarantee that My sexy imagination will have you panting like a dog and fighting hard not to cum before I allow you to! You're in for a XXX hot time and an experience you won't forget in a hurry! Lines will be open tomorrow!

1-800-863-5478 Extension: 10733123  Calls cost $2.00 per minute


Fancy yourself as a bit of a fetish freak? Love to chat all things fetish? Then come and chat with Me on My dedicated Fetish Exploration line! As you know; I am a keen fetishist and LOVE to explore fetish. I'm unshockable and open minded - so don't be embarrassed or shamed about what floats your boat. Just open up and enjoy the release of talking all about it; how you discovered your fetish, how it manifests itself in your daily life and what you have yet to explore within your fetish! All I ask is that your fetish not feature anything considered illegal, anything involving age play or breathe play or anything which has the "ick" factor (hard sports, vomit, blood etc). Lines open tomorrow!

1-800-863-5478 Extension: 10731313. Calls cost $2.00 per min

No comments:

Post a Comment