Tuesday 10 June 2014

TIME-WASTERS NEED NOT APPLY.

It goes without saying that with 10 years experience in the scene, I am EXCELLENT at spotting a time-waster. Not one of these pathetic idiots have ever gotten the better of Me. That is not about to change.

When you apply to serve, don't think for one minute that I simply review your application and agree to train you. Nope, that is NOT how I work.

Every single slave is checked against BDSM TimeWasters. So in short; if your name is on the list, you aren't getting in!

Like HertsSub on Collar Space. He is well known for his time-wasting activities and as one of My fellow Dommes pointed out (thanks jammy!) "he should have his own TV show - time-wasters R Us!"

Now not only do I check if you are listed, but I also ask for an up front tribute for My Skype and Yahoo ID. If you pay it, you get to serve. If you don't, you're ignored.

If you wish to serve via Email, again an up-front tribute is required. No tribute means no assignment.

I don't do ANYTHING for free. If you want My attention be it via webcam or email, then you will pay for it. If you're not prepared to, then move along. You will be of zero use to Me.

Genuine subs know this, and would never have the disrespect to ask for free attention. Time-wasters don't.

Oh and in case you were wondering, I take Paypal for sessions from loyal and trustworthy slaves only. That is slaves who have made regular tributes and I've been training for a long time. New slaves pay by Amazon UK gift card only.

I also make sure all new time-wasters are listed as well and share their details with My fellow Dommes. You see there is a sisterhood among us - and we look out for each other. If you attempt to waste My time, you will earn a reputation for yourself and find yourself ignored by many.

Some will argue that I am just after your money. Nope. I run a Professional Service. That means fees are involved. If you want a life-style Domme who doesn't want to be paid, then go find one. But if you know what it means to serve a Professional Domme, by all means apply. But be prepared to prove that you are the real thing and not about to try - and fail - to take Me for a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment