Friday 13 June 2014

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT RACIAL HUMILIATION/DOMINATION

It would seem that lately I'm getting a lot of requests from subs wanting Racial Humiliation/Domination.

I am making this absolutely clear to you all that this is 100% a HARD LIMIT for Me and I will not discuss this under ANY circumstances.

As far as I'm concerned; there is far too much racism in this world as it is, and it is time it was stamped out. Creating a fetish for this only fuels that racism and I WILL NOT be a part of it. If you want to explore this with somebody, go to somebody who will explore it, because I won't.

Furthermore, anybody who attempts to discuss Racial Humiliation/Domination with Me will be blocked and ignored. The onus is on YOU to see what I do and don't offer via the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment