Friday 1 April 2016

CRINGE-WORTHY PUBLIC HUMILIATION



Public humiliation is not for the faint-hearted. And My range of public humiliation tasks will have you squirming so badly; you'll wish the ground would open up and swallow you whole! Fact is; I don't have to be physically there to humiliate and demean you. All I need to do is tell you what I want you to do; instruct you to take pictures and/or video and wait for the incriminating evidence to fall into My wicked hands.

And once I have the evidence of your public humiliation; I shall humiliate you even further by spreading it across social media and My website. I might even upload it to My clips channel to make money off your shame. Believe Me; there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it!

Perhaps I will make you stand in a busy street; wearing a very humiliating sign? Or maybe I can send you on a very special shopping task? I could even send you off somewhere while you appear on Skype video. A visit to a nail bar? A trip to the hair salon for a blue rinse? Maybe to the local Ann Summers store for a few cringe-worthy items? My list is endless. And I will receive many hours of enjoyment from it - as will My fans!

Public Humiliation tasks start from £50. The more humiliating the task; the higher the price. I will even do a bespoke task for £100 - but be prepared to squirm A LOT! Will you be mentally scarred for life? Almost certainly!


PUBLIC HUMILIATION TASKS

SIGN-WEARING TASK - £50.

BEAUTY SALON TASK - £50.

HUMILIATING SHOPPING TRIP - £50.

HUMILIATING SHOPPING TRIP WITH SKYPE VIDEO - £65

CLOTHING TASK - £50.

HUMILIATING PHONE CALL TASK (LOUD SPEAKER REQUIRED) - £50.

HAIR SALON TASK - £75

BESPOKE TASK - £100


Tribute is via Amazon.co.uk Gift card ONLY and in advance. Pictures and video of you completing the task is required.

Email for further details

mistresscristal@mail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment