Thursday 19 November 2015

Cam Update

Good morning dear readers!

As you may have heard; My partner has been seriously ill and has had to spend the last 10 days in hospital. I'm now pleased to say that he's home and recovering well. This means that after this weekend, things should be close to normality again - a long last!

I will be available for Skype webcam bookings today, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Next week; normal hours will resume and I should soon be back to full throttle.

HUGE THANK YOU goes to those who have been very patient during these very difficult and stressful times. Your help has been greatly appreciated.

If you wish to book a Skype cam session with Me today; I will be available from 1pm. You may send your booking request via the email address below.

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment