Monday 23 November 2015

Christmas Wishlist Now Available.

A tiny bit early; but you will be pleased to know that My Christmas Wishlist is now available and you are invited to treat Me this year to something I will enjoy. I have a range of items available including wine cases, fetish wear, perfume and beauty products. Now is the perfect time to get your special gift to Mistress before the Christmas rush.

So far; I have received a lovely bottle of champagne from a sub. It is stored away for Christmas enjoyment and sub has been duly thanked. No good deed goes without gratitude!

To visit My Christmas wishlist; you may visit the link below and choose your way of saying "thank you" to Mistress this year. And once your have purchased that gift; sit back and enjoy the feeling that you have pleased Mistress well..

No comments:

Post a Comment