Saturday 21 November 2015

Chastity Sub Undergoes Self-Teasing

Giving a chastised slave a self-teasing task is always fun! This is how Chastity Sub got on with his:

Mistress Cristal. Under your instruction I have endured 2 hours of constant teasing being on the edge all the time. The first clip on the dvd was a tall woman with large breasts wearing leather shorts, a loose white brouse and red lingerie. As she started by rubbing her legs it made me imagine kneeling in front of her slowly rubbing my hands up and down her soft legs. I would be naked in front of her hard and excited. I would be throbbing as I felt her. When she removed her blouse and bra and freed her breasts I was ever more excited imagining rubbing my cock in between her soft and warm breasts feeling them making me even harder and more excited. She then removed her panties exposing her pussy which looked warm and wet and was hairy. When she started rubbing it and inserting fingers into it I was even harder imagining her doing that whilst I rubbed my cock on her breasts. The thought of the smell and sound of the wet pussy made my cock even harder. I imagined tasting the pussy juices and using my mouth to clean her fingers. As we chatted I imagined doing this as i was allowed to cum over her breasts. 

In the second clip it was a slightly smaller woman with long dark hair in a garden wearing denim shorts and a loose t shirt. I imagined being in the garden with her as she was teasing me as she removed the t shirt and started rubbing her large breasts. I imagined it was me rubbing them. Feeling the soft breasts and hard nipples on my hand. She then removed her shorts and spread her legs wide displaying her smooth pussy. When she started rubbing the lips slowly I imagined it was my hand feeling the warm wet lips. I then imagined putting my head between her wide open legs smelling the sweet smell and tasting the juices. All the time watching this the vibrations from the wand made the aneros vibrate inside me adding to the intensity of my cock throbbing in the confinement of the cage desperately on the edge of cumming. I imagined cumming on her wet and excited pussy.

The third clip had a woman in a business surrounding dressed in a skirt and white blouse.  She slowly stripped off as I imagined being seated watching throbbing hard. When she had stripped off her body was very athletic and I imagined feeling the muscular body with my hands feeling her tight tummy and her firm breasts and ass. She sat on a chair and spread her legs and used a dildo on her pussy. I imagined it being my cock being allowed to fuck her. Feeling her tight warm pussy all over my cock as I moved it in and out getting faster and feeling the pleasure of cumming inside.

Throughout the 2 hours I was constantly on edge needing to cum and the vibrations from the wand and aneros made me even more desperate as my cock constantly twitched and throbbed in the cage straining at it and leaking. I am so frustrated desperate to cum and missing the pleasure of cumming every week not knowing when I will have permission to again.  I am still on the edge and extremely desperate to cum. 

I hope this is to your satisfaction and if you need to know anything else or want anything else please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment