Friday 20 February 2015

The TRUTH about Serving Me.

The first task is to gain My attention - I say "gain" because it is not given freely. It's given to those whom I feel deserve it. The second and perhaps the hardest task is to KEEP My attention. It can be taken away as quickly as it is given. Make no mistake; if you bore Me, disrespect Me or simply don't have your priorities in the right order; you WILL LOSE MY ATTENTION.

If you think serving Me is about "having a wank" and being allowed to cum; you're in for some heavy disappointment. The truth is that your pleasure and satisfaction isn't even on the agenda. It is given as a reward to those who have pleased Me. And if you're not prepared to EARN your reward then I suggest you move along because My attention is not for you.

For those who are lucky enough to keep My attention; you will find that serving has it's rewards and not in the obvious sense. Your senses will be opened as new kinky experiences await you. You will enjoy being moulded into a subservient little pet; only eager to obey and deliver. Your dark desires will be awakened as being your journey into BDSM paradise and new forms of sexual titillation.

REASONS YOU SHOULDN'T APPLY TO SERVE ME:


  1. If you simply seek to get your rocks off to a woman who will pander to your whims; I am not the Mistress for you.
  2. If you are used to getting your own way and regularly make demands; I am not the Mistress for you.
  3. If you have no idea of how to RESPECT AUTHORITY; I am not the Mistress for you.
  4. If your priorities are YOUR priorities; I am not the Mistress for you.
  5. If you think Mistress "owes" you anything in return for your servitude; I am not the Mistress for you.
  6. If you think Mistress will be at your beck and call whenever the mood takes you, I am not the Mistress for you.
  7. If you think you can serve Me on a "whim"; I am not the Mistress for you.
  8. If your sentences start with the words "I want", I am not the Mistress for you.
  9. If you lack eloquence and a basic command of the English language; I am not the Mistress for you.
  10. If you take My attention for granted; I am not the Mistress for you.



mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment