Monday 23 February 2015

AN EPIC FAIL AT KEEPING MY ATTENTION...

This is why I'm Superior, and you're not.....

TheCristalDomme: why?
teddyn: because i am a naughty boy
TheCristalDomme: and how do you feel Mistress should punish you?
teddyn: anyway mistress chooses....i have a banana if you can think of anything to do with that mistrss
TheCristalDomme: anyway I choose....hmmmm
TheCristalDomme: So if I told you I wanted you to wank with sandpaper - you'd do it would you?
teddyn: your the boss mistress
TheCristalDomme: Yes I am
TheCristalDomme: I don't need to be told that. I am fully aware of it.
teddyn: ha ha....i may make an exception to that unless it is the smooth stuff
teddyn leaves the room
teddyn enters the room
TheCristalDomme: so in other worse, I can't punish you in "any way I choose" - as per your earlier statement.
pompey100 enters the room
teddyn: no mistress i guess not.
pompey100: hello miss
TheCristalDomme: Which means you are attempting to dictate the way I should punish you, does it not?
TheCristalDomme: good afternoon pompey, and how are you?
teddyn: yess mistress i am sorry
pompey100: good thanks yourself miss
TheCristalDomme: you don't have what it takes to keep my attention teddy - goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment