Saturday 9 August 2014

Wanker Gets Indirect Standing Ovation.

I had to laugh during a cam session today. One of My regular slaves decided to book a "Heads or Tails" session with Me via Skype and unbeknown to him, would be applauded.

You see, in My temporary home, I actually live opposite a church. And this very afternoon, there was an wedding going on. So, half-way through the session, the Bride and Groom exited the church along with their guests. Slave did wonder what all the laughing and cheering was about, so I explained to him what was going on.

So Heads or Tails began and at first, the game of chance was against him - he had to wait a whole three tosses of the coin before he was allowed to masturbate - highly frustrating. Well that's the nature of Heads or Tails - and one of the reasons why I enjoy playing it!

When his luck finally began to turn around, he was masturbating harder and faster, struggling to hold back, until the tenth and deciding toss. And it was on his side; the coin landing on "heads". I ordered him to cum, and honestly, it couldn't have happened at a better time. The moment his little dicklet began to spurt; the wedding party across the street began to cheer - an obvious sign that confetti was being thrown at the happy couple.

"You're getting cheers and applause, slave!" I joked as he came hard and it was rather fun to see his face scrunched up in pleasure and humour at the same time. Talk about perfect timing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment