Sunday 17 August 2014

Huff!

Unfortunately, My temporary internet connection is very temporary - in that I'm at the mercy of My neighbour, who likes to turn off his router - A LOT. And because I'm using a wireless connection which piggy-backs on to his router - well when he's not online - I'm not online.

Sooo, to avoid this happening during a cam booking, I have made a decision.

Until My Virgin connection is installed (Tuesday!!!) I will only be able to interact with you via AdultWork DirectIm and AdultWork DirectChat. Not the best of situations, I know. But all being well; from Wednesday, all will be back to normal and I will be fully operational via Cam, Phone, Email and Instant Messenger.

On Tuesday, after I'm connected, I will be posting My schedule for this week. In the meantime, to converse with Me via AdultWork, you should visit the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment