Saturday 2 August 2014

MISTRESS NEEDS YOUR HELP.

Having been into My flood-sodden home, I am absolutely devastated to learn that a good percentage of My belongings have either been destroyed either by flood water or the sewage which also came in with the flood water.

So this is where I am asking for the kindness of My slaves to help Me replace these items.

I have set up a dedicated Wishlist, which includes all items which need to be replaced. These are not expensive items, so won't break the bank - but these will be of tremendous help.

You can visit this wishlist by clicking on the link below. Alternatively, you can also send Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (POUNDS STERLING ONLY PLEASE!) to mistresscristal@mail.com

Some of you have already gone above and beyond in helping Me in this awful situation and once I am fully back online, I will be posting a video via My Google+ page to personally thank all those who have helped, including a mention to every single boy who has been good to Me.

Any gift from this Wishlist, no matter how big or small, will help Me to get My life back to some form of much-needed normality ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment