Saturday 15 February 2014

NEW SERVICE - IGNORE LINE AT NITEFLIRT!

Do you crave to be ignored while I take all the money I want? Need to be rinsed while you BEG for My attention? Maybe your little fetish is for you to give while I TAKE!!!

Introducing My Ignore Line at Niteflirt. Call and be ignored while I watch the money pile up. That's right; I will take great delight in ignoring your pathetic ass while I take what I deserve - YOUR HARD EARNED CASH. 

Let's face it - the very fact that you're here - aching for My attention; suggests that you don't really need all that money in your life. You need something far better - the knowledge that by surrendering all your money to Me is making Me happy. It's not about you - it's never about you. It's always about ME! I should be your top priority and making Me happy should come at the very top of that list. How does a pathetic little minion like you make Me happy? By PAYING of course!

You need Me to allow you to spoil Me. You need Me to get into your head and your wallet - you crave it - you don't know what you will do if you don't get it. But just because you're spending all your money on Me, your Mistress, doesn't mean I should give you the attention you crave. Oh no - it's not you I want. I think we've already established that. You're simply are a means to an end - it's the money I want - all of it! I DESERVE to be spoiled. I DESERVE to enjoy all the new things I want, the clothes, the shoes, the fine wine and champagne, the dates with REAL MEN, at your expense. You know it and I know it. So why fight the inevitable? You'll surrender to Me one way or another.

Call My Ignore Line at NiteFlirt NOW - make sure you wallet is spread wide open as I take what is rightfully Mine. And as I ignore you, but watch the $$$$ pile up, I expect you to be grateful to Me for giving you this opportunity to realise your ultimate Financial Fetish - isn't Mistress kind to you for giving you this opportunity? Yes She is - now show Me just how grateful you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment