Monday 17 February 2014

Don't Forget My Birthday!

Coming up in just over a month is the most important day of the year - one that you should put in your diary NOW to avoid disappointing Mistress. I strongly advise you NOT to disappoint Me.

On 19th March it will be My Birthday. That means I will expect all of My slaves to treat Me to gifts from the specially created Wishlist for this auspicious occasion. I expect Mr Postman to be very busy, loaded with lots of lovely parcels. I expect slaves to show their adoration of Mistress by worshipping Me at this very special time of year.

You should ensure you visit My Wishlist NOW so that you can decide on what you will be treating Me to. If you don't see anything on that list you want to purchase, then alternatively you may send Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards to:

mistresscristal@mail.com

This is the perfect time to make Mistress happy - and making Me happy should of course, be your TOP priority! Link to My birthday Wishlist is below - let the worshipping commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment