Friday 21 February 2014

Sexy Leg and Foot Worship Shows Tonight!


From 7.30pm GMT this evening, I will be offering very sexy bare leg and foot worship shows via Skype and AdultWork!

If you wish to worship My legs and feet via Skype you will need to email Me via the address below to book. Price for one of these shows is £1.30 per min and can include audio if you so desire. Tribute is via Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and the minimum booking length is 10 minutes.

You will see Me wiggling My toes, stroking My legs and thighs, but you won't be seeing My face or any other part of My body. This is strictly for leg and foot fetishists only, who will enjoy playing while I tease them with My sexy feet.

So get ready to be teased into complete foot servitude and email the address below to reserve your place!

mistresscristal@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment