Saturday 15 February 2014

Think You Got The Better Of Me? Think again!!!

So today, some fucker with the name of Ray 342 on AdultWork decided to scam Mistress out of £10 - yes that's right. This little fucker thought he could get the better of Me - WRONG!!

After being rude in My DirectCam room, he was duly kicked. He then chose to book a special offer to the value of £10 - knowing full well that once kicked, he wouldn't be able to get back in the room as a result of his cuntish behaviour.

He then had the nerve to request a refund. I explained why I had kicked him and told him that I would refund him, purely because I didn't want his disrespectful ass in My room again. I advised that I was in a cam session with a slave, and he would be refunded by the end of the day.

This little fucker DEMANDED - yes DEMANDED that I refund him NOW! I mean he'd already been rude once, and then had the nerve to DEMAND I refunded him, at the expense of a slave in a cam session who was worthy of My time. He was refunded - and told in no uncertain terms that his attitude sucked and that I would not be speaking to him again.

This evening, I logged back into AdultWork. The little cunt had not only received a full refund from Me, but had then asked AdultWork to refund him! Not only had he pissed Me off, disrespected Me and then behaved like an attention-seeking little whore, but he had then conned both Me and AdultWork out of £10!

I have since reported this shit-sucking loser to AdultWork. All being well, he ass will be well and truly banned from the site. I have also circulated his name around all the rest of the Dommes so they too know to avoid his scamming as.

So if you are on AdultWork - avoid Ray342 - unless you want to be conned out of your credits - he will try.

Oh and to the man himself; if you're reading this - YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG BITCH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to say that I have now been refunded by AdultWork - hopefully the little fucker has been banned - he'll certainly be banned by a fair few Dommes!

    ReplyDelete