Monday 6 January 2014

Wishlist Updated

Last night, I spent some time updating My Wishlist, with lots of lovely things to suit all budgets.

My Wishlist is a collection of gifts of which I would love to receive; from boots, shoes, clothing, electrical gadgets, alcohol and perfume.

Purchasing a gift from My Wishlist is a good way of not only showing appreciation to Mistress, but also showing you are WILLING to serve Me in a financial manner. Indeed, I am more inclined to take notice of a slave who takes the first step and uses his initiative than one who sits there and expects something for nothing.

Every slave who is generous receives a mention on My website, along with a picture of their well-received gift. A slave who is VERY generous and treats Me to something worth £100 or more, is given the honour of a personally signed photograph of Me. A little token of My appreciation for their generosity.

You see this is how it works - it's a two-way street. Pay attention to receive attention. It's not difficult to understand.

So take the initiative and visit My Wishlist via the link below



No comments:

Post a Comment