Friday 24 January 2014

Follow Me On Twitter - But Only If you Are GENUINE!

Because as well as there being a fair few fake Dommes on twitter, there are also a fair few fake subs on twitter, I will be implementing a new rule.

From today, when you choose to follow Me, before I follow you back, I will ask you one important question; "why have you chosen to follow Me?" This is not a difficult question, but it requires some serious thought to answer it. If your answer is satisfactory to Me, I will follow you back. If you answer isn't, you will not be followed, but you will be blocked.

Why am I doing this? Because I seek a certain type of sub. I seek a sub who is prepared to obey, respect, worship and tribute Me for My time. Subs who are attention seeking twitter whores, should not follow. Subs who are only there to retweet My tweets without attempting to serve Me properly or even apply for a session should not follow. Subs who tweet pictures of their pathetic dicks, should not follow. And subs who expect to see My naked flesh in any pics I tweet, should not follow.

From time to time, I post tweets in an attempt to catch these subs out - and if you are a fake; I guarantee you WILL be caught out - leading to instant blocking.

I'm Genuine - and I expect you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment