Thursday 9 January 2014

Morons!

I'm convinced some of you boys don't have a brain - or you're too busy thinking with the one in your trousers!

First, if you're going to book a cam session with Me via AdultWork and it's through Yahoo or Skype - might I suggest you have a Yahoo or Skype account? There's little point otherwise. Don't book and then mention you don't have the appropriate account - it's a waste of My time and yours.

Secondly, I understand that some slaves prefer not to show their face on webcam. I have no problem with this whatsoever, and I will happily speak to you if you want to wear a mask. But, if you don't have a mask, then you can't appear on cam - rather like the idiot who spoke to Me in Direct Cam today. He didn't have a mask and he wanted to take part in the Cum Challenge.

Of course, I need to see his cock - but because he didn't have a mask, he couldn't appear on cam at all - what the fuck is the point in that????

For My sanity, put your brain in gear first - and start thinking with the one in your skull!

No comments:

Post a Comment