Thursday 10 October 2013

New Slave's First Email Assignment.

My new slave handed in his first Email Assignment yesterday, and apart from the odd mishap he shows great promise. Judge for yourself!

  1. You will completely shave your genitals, underarms, legs, chest and buttocks. - have completed this task except my legs, as a diving instructor it would raise many questions, I hope mistress cristal understands and I will not be punished to hard for this. I have of course completed the other tasks images included. 
Of course he will be punished for this - I don't do excuses.

  1. You will insert a small plug into your anus to wear for 10 mins every day.
         I did not have a butt plug but I inserted my strapon and left it in for 10 minutes it has left me very wide and also more than a little horny.

Of course Mistress will have to exploit this little gem of information - *evil grin*.

  1. You will slap the shaft of your cock hard 25 times.- ii did this mistress, but I am ashamed to say I very much enjoyed it and my cock grew with every slap
  2. You will slap the end of your cock hard 25 times. I leaked precum all over my hand doing this mistress it was very messy
  3. You will slap your balls hard 25 times. This hurt mistress cristal and I winced but to please you I completed them every night
  4. You will continually squeeze your balls while you count slowly to 20., I did as mistress cristal asked and counted to 20 after 16 it really began to hurt
  5. You will wear a thong every day, all day. I very much enjoyed this task mistress cristal I picked a nice string number I hope it please you
Ah so we have a pain-slut - this pleases Mistress enormously. And he likes to wear girlie thongs. I can see I'm going to have a lot of fun at his expense!

All in all I am very pleased with slave's first assignment. But let's see if he will perform as well during the next one - when I step things up a gear....

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to show you because slave elected not to have them published. This is something I ALWAYS respect - unless you piss Me off that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment