Thursday 24 October 2013

American Pie Re-Created.

This afternoon I had an absolutely hilarious cam session with a regular splosher. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this term, sploshers are those who enjoy getting messy with food, or masturbating with food. Generally speaking the messier the food, the more they enjoy it.

Anyway, Splosher had brought along with him a can of squirty cream, carton of custard, two large cartons of yoghurt, two milky way bars, a cucumber and a trifle. Lots of messy food for him to enjoy himself with.

Now when he originally reported in, I told him he only had 8 minutes to get himself ready for session. He took well over an hour, which of course is unacceptable. So after instructing him to put on a very pretty pink, lacy thong, I had him squirt half a can of whipped cream down the front of the thong, and a full pot of yoghurt down the back. It was a disgusting mess very quickly, but I'd only just begun. Next came the custard, which he was instructed to pour over his head and body, quickly followed by the second pot of yoghurt.

Both Milky Way bars were pushed up his ass, before he was instructed to cover the cucumber in the rest of squirty cream before sucking and deep-throating it, covering his lips and mouth in the stuff.

I was finding this whole session so funny, and with devilish amusement I had an idea for the trifle. One of My favourite films of all time is American Pie, and My mind whirled back to the notorious apple pie scene. I just had to have Splosher recreate this with the trifle. It would be hilarious!

So, under My instruction, he opened up the trifle, picked it up and slapped it against his groin, proceeding to fuck the..well...custard out of it. He was going at it hammer and tongues, pumping into the plastic bowl furiously as I screamed in hysterical laughter. Cream, custard and jelly were flying out of the sides of the bowl from the force of his enthusiastic thrusts, and I was almost pissing Myself with laughter at this. When he finally put down the bowl, the mess was just congealed gunk, and I half expected him to suddenly say "it's not what it looks like!" a la Jason Biggs in the movie itself. I don't think Splosher could "just say that it he ate it," especially when I made him add his own cream to the thing.

As soon as the session had finished, I just had to go and compose Myself. I prize Myself on being Professional at all times, but it was just too much - I couldn't contain My laughter no matter how much I tried. I think this added to Splosher's excitement, knowing that he had amused Mistress well. Well I'm certainly not going to deny that! lol





No comments:

Post a Comment