Sunday 20 October 2013

Suckling Piggy Fantasy.

Today on Adultwork Direct cam I had a very interesting and rather rare fantasy - cannibalism. Yes you read that right - slave wanted Mistress to eat him, and not in the sexual sense either!

The scenario began with Mistress wearing a fur coat (personally I don't wear fur - it looks far better on the animal) and smoking a cigar. I was to be this awful obnoxious bitch, with long red nails, red lips and the most cruel cackle you have ever heard.

Piggy was to be My captive. He would spend his days in a cage, as I sat in front of him, taunting him about how I'm going to fatten him up and make him into My delicious suckling pig. Every day, buckets of food would be delivered for him to devour every single morsel. Every day he would be weighed and measured to make sure he was fattening up nicely.

And finally the day came. Piggy was hog-tied and an apple unceremoniously stuffed into his mouth. He was carried to the hot coals and tied to the spit, as the searing heat began to make his flesh sizzle and burn. He could hear My cruel laughter in his ears as I stood there, in My mink coat, smoking away at My cigar, as I slowly turned the spit. I would baste his body to make sure he was extra tender, as he smelt his own flesh roasting over the coals.

And finally, when he was well and truly cooked, I would start to carve up one of his limbs and take a huge bite out of it, devouring him in juicy, tender bites.

Piggy very much enjoyed this and if I'm honest so did I. It's not often I'm met with a bizarre fantasy, but when I am, I always enjoy them. I like to get lost in it and create verbal images for the slave, without making him feel uncomfortable about it all.  And it was very satisfying to be met with "thanks Mistress, you're the best!" at the end of the session. A job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment