Friday 3 March 2017

Weekend Wanking.





I'm sure you boys will be very pleased to know that I will be live and available on webcam ALL weekend this weekend, from 12.30pm until 5pm, DAILY!

You will be able to interact with Me on both AdultWork & NiteFlirt as well as enjoy Skype Shows with Me to serve and explore your darkest desires and fetishes.

I will be putting you through your paces to ensure you serve Me to the best of your ability. Punishments WILL ensue for those who fail to please Me. You MAY be given relief at the end of your session; provided I am happy with how you have performed for My amusement. Be aware that eating your mess after relief is NOT optional!

I will be offering a variety of kinky shows designed to get you salivating for more and I dressing up in My kinkiest outfits. I may even break out the Nurse Uniform on Saturday, for some kinky medical play. Those who are interested in Medical Play can expect to receive a thorough examination inside and out, as well as suffering the humiliation of being put into a variety of exposing positions and made to carry out degrading acts to ensure you receive a thorough health check.

Sunday will see Me opening up Confessional for sinners who need to be absolved of their dirty, deviant behaviour. I will listen and watch you squirm while you spare no detail about your dirty, immoral deeds before accepting a suitable punishment in order to repent. The punishment will be of My choosing and will always reflect your crimes. So whatever your misdeeds; I'll leave the punishment up to your imagination...

And Monday will be dedicated to all things concerning masturbation. Don't kid yourself, however that this will allow you to wank your little worm at your leisure. I expect to be entertained, remember and I will do that by finding humiliating and/or painful ways for you to masturbate. Masturbation games will also be on the menu, as will jerk off instruction for boys who want to get the most from their wank. Of course whether or not you get to cum depends on a variety of factors; if I feel you deserve it and if I feel you should remain in your own frustrated juices. The decision of course will always be Mine.

To book a Skype session for any of these days; you should contact Me via the link below. Remember to be as detailed as possible when talking about your kinks and interests. I neither need or want single sentence emails. The more detail you include; the greater the chance of My replying.








No comments:

Post a Comment