Thursday 23 February 2017

IMPORTANT INFO RE NITEFLIRT POLICY CHANGES.



From Monday 27 February and in accordance with NiteFlirt Terms & Conditions; I will no longer be taking calls which relate to the following topics:


  • Non-consent/kidnapping fantasies.
  • Taboo role-play 
  • Forced Intox
  • Castration fantasy
  • "no limits" chat.
Any such goodies/clips which relate to this have now been deleted from My NiteFlirt profile in accordance with these policy changes. 

These policy changes do not necessarily reflect My private Skype sessions. I am of course; more that willing to discuss the above in these session, provided such topics are legal and within My hard limits.

If there is something in particular you wish to discuss either via NiteFlirt or in a Skype session, and you are unsure if it is permitted; you are invited to contact Me via the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment