Tuesday 10 January 2017

The Bitch Is Coming Back!


After taking some much-needed time out to deal with some rather pressing personal issues; I am pleased to inform you that I will indeed be back on cam this coming Thursday from 12.30pm. This means that you will not only be able to serve Me via AdultWork, but also via pre-booked Skype session.

Whether you are an experienced or novice submissive; provided you have read ALL of My website and are aged 21 or over; you will be welcome to approach for a session. Sessions will be available 12.30pm until 4.30pm Thursday, Friday, Sunday & Monday. Because while My personal issues don't need urgent attention, but still need attention, I will be offering reduced hours until further notice. You should keep checking back on My website for regular updates.

My cam session sale continues until the end of January, which means you can take advantage of My £1 per min rate. From 1st Feb, the rate will go back to normal at £1.20 per min, so hurry if you don't want to miss out on this saving!

Remember; I am happy to explore most fetishes as long as they are a) legal b) not dangerous and c) don't have the "yuck" factor. Limits are always respected and you will always respect Mine. Cam sessions with Me include cam to cam and audio. Special requests will be considered as long as I have 24 hours notice. 

Sessions are booked & paid for in advance with a minimum booking length of 10 minutes. Payment is via Amazon.co.uk Gift Card or Delivery Code voucher ONLY. I do not take Paypal - so there is no point in asking for this payment method.

The session is confirmed once I have received your session fee. It is strongly advised that you book early to avoid disappointment. My cam days often fill up very quickly! 

Want to book? The you may contact Me via the link below:




No comments:

Post a Comment