Monday 23 January 2017

A weekend of delicious torture!


It would seem that this weekend; you boys have been desperate to test your pain limits. I've had numerous bookings from boys who desire cbt and anal stretching.

First up was a new slave from the US. He decided to celebrate the over-sized Oompa Loompah's inauguration by seeing how much he could stretch his ass (his own; not the Oopma Loompah's. We already know his ass is stretched because he's always talking out of it...)

What started off as a gentle introduction to anal stretching turned into practically shoving a drain pipe up there. That boy could take a lot! He had 3 different types of anal toy - a medium rubber butt plug, a large glass butt plug and a HUGE butt plug which had prongs. It was easily the size of a large fist.

I started him off by using his fingers until he could it all four of them inside. He was already super turned on and that other hand of his kept straying to his maggot. "Leave it alone, slave!" I snapped. "Before you stroke that maggot; I wanna see your ass gaping!" He quickly learned that helping himself was not going to go in his favour. 

Next was the medium sized butt plug, which I had him insert and then use his rectal muscles to push it out. This plug was not at all forgiving and it took a lot of straining. But he pushed and pushed until it plopped out on the floor. After some furious fucking with that plug; he as was more than ready for something bigger.

In went the glass plug and that really did look exquisite. I could see his ass gaping around the glass and as I had him pull it half way out; the thick, bulbous part stretched his ass to the limit! I had a lot of fun having him repeatedly pull it out only to shove it back in again.

Finally; came the last and biggest plug. This one was a monster! Lots of lube was required and after to some serious pushing; it was soon deep up his ass. While it filled him; I gave him permission to masturbate, which he did with delight, cumming hard as he pushed that mammoth plug out and caused his ass to gape as wide as the Mersey tunnel. I have no doubt that he will be back for more.

Next up was a pain sub, who was desperate to have his pain threshold pushed. With a kink for CBT; I had him slapping his cock and balls until they were so red; you could paint a white line in front of them and use them as a stop sign! He wasn't suffering enough for My liking so I had him coat his cock and balls in candle wax, before making him use a leather belt to whip off all the dried wax. The whole ordeal took him a good 10 minutes to complete and he was writhing around in agony. Every few strokes; he would stop and cradle his sore balls before begging for mercy. "I can still see wax on those balls, slave!" I barked at him. "Continue until ALL of it is gone!" I would not give him mercy. I don't do mercy. Instead; he had to continue until he was a blubbering, sobbing mess with balls the size of watermelons. He'll be walking like John Wayne for the rest of the week. Good luck trying to explain that, boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment