Sunday 13 March 2016

The Bitch is Back!


You will be pleased to know that I'm now fully recovered from the flu bug and ready to get My bitch on! Online domination sessions will resume today - and after a week off; I'm more than ready to demonstrate who's Boss!

Today is Sinful Sunday. I know full well that many of you will have committed disgusting sins in My absence. Well today is the day you PAY for those sins. Through some strict behaviour modification; you will soon learn the error of your ways. Impure thoughts about Mistress will be removed from your mind and you will learn to become a fully compliant, selfless little worm again. 

My Church of Pain was designed for this - for the filthy specimens who cannot keep their hands away from their maggots; for those who still fail to accept their true position in life; for those who seem to think their pleasure is all important. I remind you now that there is only one God; and it's Me!

Enter the Church of Pain and through sadistic suffering; you will soon learn that your sole need is to please those who are above you. You will quickly learn your place is at My feet; crawling on your belly like an insignificant little grub. You will learn to respect My Superiority and you will relish in suffering for My entertainment as I demonstrate this. Self-obsessed morons may not approach. Those who are ready to be broken and moulded may crawl forward...


No comments:

Post a Comment