Monday 27 July 2015

Explaining My Webcam Absence.

You will have noticed that My cam presence has been rather sporadic of late. Well there is very good reason for this. Not only have I been plagued with various illnesses and family crises; but My once lovely neighbours are thoughtfully having an extension built - right next to My office window. So 6 days a week; I have to listen to the not so gentle sounds of drilling, hammering, off-key singing and various expletives from builders who were dragged up in the cave.

These knuckle-heads really don't know the meaning of the word "consideration". And while yes I accept they have a job to do; they don't like to give a warning of "oh just to let you know; we will be using a pneumatic drill right outside your window tomorrow - just thought we'd warn you." No they just do it - for hours on end - often whilst singing like a strangled cat.

This doesn't really set the scene for a femdom session. I doubt My slaves want to be engrossed in a teasing & denial session; when suddenly "oi cunt, pass us that fucking hammer!" rings through the air. I think not.

Now the good news is that there are signs that this project is nearing completion - I hope! We have been at it 4 months now - so surely it can't take much longer. Unless of course they're on a daily rate; in which case they can probably make painting a door knob last all week. Yes builders of the world - we are wise to your "daily rate" tricks.

So until they disappear for good - sadly My cam days will continue to be sporadic. I'm no more happy about it than you are; but it's the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

Until they do finally bugger off; there will be more days of instant messenger and one way cam (your cam) and without sound. Oh I'd like to point out that one of the builders is very thirsty - he likes to peer through My windows when he's working next to the office - I'll be needing a stick to poke his eyes out. Another reason why camming isn't possible when they're this close.

I am hoping to get back to normal soon - desperately hoping, but in the meantime I thank you for your patience. But just so you know; webcam isn't the only way you can serve Me. Take a look at My "Sessions" page and you'll see more ways you can enjoy My attention - and provide a nice distraction from the "Bash it & Bodge it" crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment