Saturday 17 January 2015

Slave K Does Self Nipple Torture.

Isn't nipple torture fun? I particularly love the "before" and "after" effects...

I doubt slave k feels the same - he had to wear pegs on his nipples for 30 minutes a day over the course of 5 days...

And this is how he got on...

Task 1. 3 pegs on my nipples for 30 mins, day 1.  I am really not looking forward to this task.  I've had one peg on my nipples and that was bad enough
but 3 pegs for 30 mins leaves me feeling very apprehensive.  I just put the pegs on and the pain is so intense I almost broke and took them off, then
I remembered the last time I disobeyed.  I'd much rather have Mistress pleased with me than angry, so they stayed on. The pain came down to a 
tolerable level, just a dull ache, but I fear when I have to take them off. Taking them off wasn't as painful as I had feared, still my nipples
feel mangled.



Day 2. After the other night I know how much this is going to hurt and I am kind of scared, but instructions are to be obeyed.  Ok, it hurt
but it wasn't quite as painful as the other night to put the pegs on. My nipples have settled down to the dull ache, I look at my nipples with
the pegs on them and all I can think of is you Mistress and how much I enjoy your control over me. Obviously this is something I would never
do to myself, but with your instruction it just seems normal somehow. I feel strange, that I am not in control over my own body, I look down and
see the pegs on my nipples and wonder just what else Mistress may make me do, and honestly I am very excited to find out. I read stories about
body modifications and I wonder if they find themselves thinking the same things. I took the pegs off and again not as painful as I'd feared.



Day 3. This is very strange but after the first 2 days I am almost looking forward to the pain. I am quite sure what that says about me and it is
something than I've known for a while that I get off on pain, but it hasn't surfaced for sometime. The very first session I had with a Domme, several
years ago, when she really started hurting me instead of crying I started laughing which she said was an inappropriate response to pain. The pegs 
go on, and I welcome the pain. Sometimes I wonder about myself and who exactly I am. Again I look down at my chest and see the pegs protruding from
them and think about what family and friends would say if they saw me now and how little I would care. Pegs off, mangled nipples, and strangely
looking forward to tomorrow night.




Day 4. Here we go, the pegs are attached, and I don't know if after 3 days that my nipples are more sensitive, but this is hurting quite a bit more
tonight than the previous nights. Well the pegs have calmed down as before, so thats something. I kept watching the clock on this one. Time to take
the pegs offs, my nipples are very sore.



Day 5. The last day. Even after all my earlier writing about how much I am enjoying this pain I am glad this will be the last night. The pegs go
on and the pain isn't quite as intense as last night.  My nipples have been very sensitive all week. Normally the pain in my nipples would have 
faded into a dull ache by now, but I have been getting little stabs of pain tonight. Another night of looking at the clock, 5 mins to go. The pegs
are off and hurt quite a bit taking them off. This has been one of the more intense assignments that I have had. Really sore nipples.


No comments:

Post a Comment