Friday 30 January 2015

FETISH FRIDAY.

Every Friday is dedicated to all things fetish. This means you have a chance to explore those deep, dark fetishes just itching to come out. I take great pride in the fact that I am a 100% Fetish Freak so you can be rest assured that whatever your fetish; I will not be shocked. The only rule is that I will not explore fetishes which have the "ick" factor - so make sure you are aware of My kinks and limits BEFORE you serve.

In particular today; I will be exploring the following:

SPLOSHING - arm yourself with lots of messy food and get dirty! 

BOOT FETISH - the leather boots will be out.

PVC FETISH - the PVC catsuit will be making an appearance today! 

SISSY FETISH - embrace your feminine side and leave your manly ways behind!

FINANCIAL FETISH - I KNOW you've been paid - now it's time for ME to be paid! 

PAIN FETISH - Wherever you like to receive pain - it will be delivered!

PANTY FETISH - Bring some panties - dirty preferred, clean just...good.

NYLON FETISH - For those of you who love to feel your skin encased in nylon tights and stockings.

FOOT FETISH - think you have what it takes to worship My sexy, Superior feet? PROVE IT! 

Skype bookings will be available today from 2pm until 5pm. This is the LAST DAY to take advantage of My reduced rate of £1 per minute - so don't miss out!

You may book via email to:

mistresscristal@mail.com

Gentle Reminder: you MUST be aged 21 or over in order to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment