Saturday 31 January 2015

More Nipple Torture for Slave K.

Slave k has been enduring even more nipple torture lately. Here's the result of his latest assignment:

Nipples clamps for 10min. Day 1 I know this is only for 10min but I am still not looking forward to it. It didn't hurt to 
start but now I am feeling some very sharp pain. Good thing this is only for 10 mins because this is really hurting. Ok as opposed
to the pegs these clamps have gotten more painful as the time went on. Glad those are off, they really hurt.



 Really not looking forward to this, on the other hand the chain between the clamps sure does look nice. I had to pinch my
nipples for a while to get them to stand out enough to get the clamps on and they are still quite tender. 5mins in and these are 
really pinching. Starting to bring tears to my eyes. That was a long 10mins, those clamps are definitely worse than the pegs.


Task 4 Drizzle hot wax on the nipples. Again the lack of privacy at home has forced me to head to the local park and use the single
public bathrooms they have there. I have no idea how much this is going to hurt as I have never had this done to my nipples before.
It stings some and then burns a little as well, its taking longer than I thought to get a nice coating.


Task 5 whip off the wax with a leather belt.  This actually took quite a bit longer than I thought it would and I really had to flog 
my nipples hard to get the wax off.  I made the mistake of not shaving my chest before doing this one and the wax stuck to my chest hair
and just took forever to get off.  My nipples are really quite sore. I can feel them rubbing on my shirt.

I thank you for this assignment of pain Mistress.  I have never been more aware of my nipples. I look forward to your continued control.


No comments:

Post a Comment