Friday 26 December 2014

Please Support My Current Fundraising Campaign.

As some of you will be aware; back in August I lost My beloved Grandfather after a short battle with terminal lung-cancer. In his last few days he was cared for by Rotherham Hospice, who provided him with the most wonderful and dignified end of life care we could have asked for. As a result; My Grandfather was able to have a peaceful death, passing away in his sleep, with his dignity and pride intact.



If My Grandfather were still here; he would be only too pleased to make a donation to Rotherham Hospice to thank them for how they looked after him. Sadly, he is not - so I am doing it on his behalf, so that his memory can live on in a gift of thanks to the amazing staff who went above and beyond to ensure My Grandfather was well cared for in his last few days.

My fundraising goal is £1000 - which is enough to care for a terminally ill person for 2 days. Believe it or not; it costs £500 per day to care for a terminally ill person. Rotherham Hospice rely heavily on donations to ensure they can continue to give that dignified end of life care.

Please do consider making a donation to this very important cause; be it because you support such a cause or because you yourself have had a relative spend their last days in a hospice, and would like to remember them in this way.

I have sent up a dedicated Just Giving page especially for this fundraising campaign. Whether you are able to donate £5 or £50; EVERY PENNY will go to Rotherham Hospice when the full goal is raised.

You can visit My JustGiving page via the link below. Please do consider making a contribution:

No comments:

Post a Comment