Monday 8 December 2014

Messy Sploshing Session.


So this afternoon; I had a cam session with a Sploshing sub. For those who don't know what sploshing is - there is a little thing called "google" - use it!

Now this particular sub likes to get seriously messy with all sorts of slimy food-products. Today, he had a fair banquet containing custard pies, trifles, beans, chocolate pudding, spaghetti, custard and a chocolate gateaux - which I saved for the end of the session....

I started with having him placing one trifle in front of him and dangling his balls into it, before scooping up the mess from the tub and mashing it into his cock and balls. Next came a tub of custard - which was to be poured down the front of his panties - creating a lovely, messy, yellow pouch which seeped through the sides. The second tub of custard was then poured down the back of his panties, before he mashed that into his arse-crack. Who needs lubricant when you have pudding?

The beans were then poured down the front of his top - covering his chest and belly as he rubbed into into his body. Next came the spaghetti, which I had him pour over the back of his neck. Before long, he really was a filthy, disgusting mess and was delighted in telling Me so.

But I hadn't finished. I wanted him to get even messier! So, armed with another trifle, I had him scoop up the contents and stuff it into his panties to add to the custard, before rubbing it up and down his stocking-clad legs. By this time; he really did look like a pig in filth - which is exactly what he deserves to be of course!

Then came the chocolate pudding - a large bowl of the stuff. He was made the pour that over his head, before rubbing it into his hair as though it was shampoo. Globs of the stuff were rolling down his body, adding to the pile of spaghetti, trifle, beans and custard now collected at his crotch.

At this point; I figured with all that messy food, he was probably well lubricated, so I had him insert a large butt plug - I was very pleased to see that it entered him very easily, and his little ring gripped it tightly as I ordered him to present the gateaux.

Now, cream goes very well with gateaux - but why have whipped cream, when you can just so easily have "slut cream"? And that is exactly what I made him produce as he jerked off all over the chocolate indulgence. In no time at all, he was squirting his load all over it, before I had him pick up the gateaux again.

"Now slave," I said with a sadistic chuckle. "It's almost tea-time - time to have your cake and eat it." I laughed as I watched him stuff the cum-soaked cake into his mouth. His face scrunched up in disgust was a very funny picture! But then again; it's not about him - it's about Me - and providing Me with some good amusement. The filthy piggy certainly did that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment